The Great NH Restaurants Inc. leadership and management teams have had action plans in place for potential situations that could arise with the COVID-19 pandemic, holding employee and guest safety at the very top of our priorities.
Daily COVID-19 Prevention Procedures Include
- Daily employee temperature checks
- All employees have signed our Commitment to Health and Safety form and it is strictly enforced, including mandatory quarantine and/or a negative COVID-19 result for any exposure or any type of illness reported
- Posted ‘Notice to Guests’ posters requesting guests/patrons with possible COVID-19 symptoms/exposure do not dine with us
- Masks/facial coverings required for all Front of House and Back of House employees at all times
- Masks/facial coverings requested for patrons who are not sitting at a table
- QR code touchless menus
- Wrapped silverware
- Before open: Tables, chairs, and table tents are sanitized with a highly concentrated solution of Sani Quad. (The mix is 1oz to 4 liters of water) as well as in-between guest seating. We also use a more diluted Sani Quad solution throughout our kitchens during operations on appropriate surfaces.
- Closing Cleaning includes: The use of Redi San RTU, a sanitizer used at night on all hard surfaces, counters, doors, exteriors, walk-in refrigerator doors, etc.
- Guests are requested to wait outside in personal vehicles and receive text/call when table is ready
- 70-80%+ Alcohol sanitizer stations located at entrance points & throughout the locations (including outdoor dining areas)
- Curbside service available at most locations
- Bathrooms are sanitized every 30 minutes
- Frequent sanitation of high touch points
- Social distancing table configurations and partitions
- Dishwasher / sanitizer temperature is 180 degrees or higher